Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Sewing Reflections

2010 Sewing Reflections

Sew Mama Sew asked some questions on their blog and I thought it might be fun to share my thoughts about 2010 Sewing with you.
  • Looking back on the sewing scene of 2010, what trends stand out in your mind?  Bright, fun colors and lots of paisleys.  Oh, and let's not forget the animals.  Owls, they are still on the scene, along with birds.  Elephants are popping up everywhere too!  This is one of my favorite owl fabrics from Riley Blake from the Hooty Hoot Line!  It is called *Owl Roll Call*!  How cute is that!  You can find it at Fabrics I Love!
Hooty Hoot Roll Call by Riley Blake
 
  • What were some of your favorite things? (Trends, fabric collections, patterns, blogs? Whatever you really loved.) Well I would be embarrassed to tell you how many sewing and craft blogs I have in my google reader.  Let's just say it could keep me busy for a while!  In fact, sometimes I just have to close my eyes and mark all as read!  But I love to read about new trends in sewing, get new ideas and fun tutorials for sewing.  And of course keep up with all the fabric designer's and what new fabrics and patterns are coming out.  Oh, and don't forget the giveaways!  Who doesn't love a great giveaway, especially if it involves fabric!!  One of my favorite blogs is Sew Mama Sew because they feature so many sewing tutorials.  Another one is Ruffles and Stuff by Disney.  Ruffles are  a huge trend this year and I foresee them carrying over into 2011. 
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!  I will continue this post later in the week.




2 comments:

  1. I Gina!!
    I'm daniela, i received yesterday the fabric that I buyed from you!
    Thank you very much for the lovely note that you write for me!
    I'm very happy too!
    I went to see you as you wish!!
    Thank you for all!!
    Kiss
    daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING to related to "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to reveal if this easy questionnaire can help you find out your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails