Monday, June 7, 2010

Summertime Cuties!!!

I wanted to share with you what some of my customer's have been making.  They have been  busy little bees getting ready for Spring and Summer!

Emily of Sewalamode made this gorgeous sundress (well really she made two, for a set of twins!).  It just screams summertime!  Made with my Just Dreamy fabrics from Riley Blake.





Bethany Anderson made these twirly skirts for her 2 daughters, ages 6 and 10 months old.  She says the 6 year old wants to wear it all the time and can't quit twirling when she has it on.  I'll bet the little one will figure out how to twirl really soon too!  So cute!  She used the Pink Fig Patchwork Skirt Pattern from my shop.





Cassie made this Easter dress for her daughter with my Girly Girl fabrics.  Isn't her daughter a doll?  You can find Cassie on facebook at Cupcakie Cutie.  And Cassie's mom took the adorable photo.  Find her on facebook at Memories by Marcie.



The fat quarter Deal of the Week is up and ready for you at only $1.25!!


I've got lots of new fabrics to list, and will be having another SALE shortly in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails