Sunday, May 2, 2010

Customer Inspirations!!

I have the BEST and most talented customers!!  And to prove it, here are pictures from just a few!


A Sleeping Bag made by Deb from my All Star Fabric.  You can find Deb's things here:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/OllyG/250362807900?ref=ts



And check out what a neat idea Megan from the Blue Barn made for her nephew, also using the All Star.   I think this is one of the best ideas I've seen in a while.  She made a onsie for each month of his first year of life.  Then his picture can be taken in it documenting his growth!  Is that not a great idea?


And I just love what Robin did with the Girly Girl Fabrics from Art Gallery!  I just love ruffles, and purples!  It's so hard to find really cute fabrics in purples, but this one is it!  I have just a little left of this in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails